Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Prompt #11

Memory of a Place - The first place that comes to mind is my Grandparents house in the upper peninsula. I remember their house by memory but there are also pictures of my family in front of it as well. It is a small, white, one-level house surrounded by several acres of wooded property. There was always a bright red hummingbird feeder in front of the big picture window because my grandma liked to watch the hummingbirds in the Summer. I'm not sure what it would look like today because its been many years since my grandparents have sold the place. I imagine it as still being white and having a giant picture window but I'm sure that the hummingbird feeder is no longer there since that was something that was unique to my grandparents. I think that its also possible that the current owners have added on to the house because it was really small. In terms of other colors that come to mind I picture really green grass and blue sky because we only ever went in the middle of summer when the weather was beautiful. There was always lots of family around. including my aunt and uncle and older cousins.



No comments:

Post a Comment