Friday, March 11, 2011

Recreation 004

Recreation inspiration: iPod Advertisements, which include television commercials, posters, print ads, and billboards. The advertisements feature a silhouetted figure on a brightly colored background, dancing to upbeat music while listening to their ipod.

About my recreation: I originally planned to use backlighting in order to recreate the 'ipod silhouette', but I had a difficult time getting the message across since the image I produced was still more photograph than graphic. Instead, I used photoshop to underexpose the figure while leaving the background/shadows at a normal exposure. I think that the shadows made my recreation similar enough, but yet still a little different and from a new perspective than the original.

Original image:















My Recreation:

No comments:

Post a Comment